Monday, May 27, 2013

Blindfold

"Do you know why I love to blindfold you Sissy? It's because it forces you to imagine the unimaginable. You don't know if I'm alone or if my friends are here. Or maybe if your friends are here! You don't know if the next hand that touches you will be mine or someone else's. You can't tell if there's a hard cock inches from your mouth or if there's a sweet pussy almost close enough for you to lick, In the dark your mind imagines all of this and more. I know you do because I watch your little clitty twitching as I move around the room. As you strain with all your senses to figure out what's next."

"And you will find out Sissy," she laughed, "when I decide...all in good time!"








2 comments:

  1. exciting,maybe I can get my mistress do to something like this...sincerely your s sissty slave ted

    ReplyDelete