Thursday, May 30, 2013

What would you do Sissy?

What would you do sissy? What would you think...my goodness...what would you say if you knew? As much as I love to torture your mind by keeping the identities from you I wonder what you would do?
If I was to pull the blindfold off now and you could see your best childhood friend indulging in his lifelong fantasy.
I invited him and told him he could do what he wanted as long as he didn't give his identity away. I expected him to do something else but after seeing you he confessed to me in whispers that he had always had a crush on you and that you had never known.
I gave his hard cock a squeeze and told him I would love to watch.
Oh Kaaren I am so tempted to pull that blindfold off but my hands are busy inside my panties right now...maybe next time...




1 comment: