Sunday, May 26, 2013

You're in Trouble Now Kaaren

"Kaaren", my wife yelled, "get in here and explain yourself".
With great trepidation I entered  my wife's home office, a room that was off limits to me unless I was cleaning or she summoned me.
As I entered I saw the stack of bills and the banking software on her computer.
She glared at me and motioned for me to kneel which I quickly did.
"Do you have any idea in that sissy head of yours how much money you spent on lingerie and clothes last month?" she snapped at me.
"I'm not really sure my love,"  I nervously answered, "perhaps I got carried away?"
"Perhaps?!?!" she shouted, "With what you spent on lingerie alone I could have paid this months rent. And to make it worse not one piece was for me!"
"I'm sorry my love...I lost track...everything was so pretty..."
"Well you'd better work out a deal with the landlord because we can't pay the rent this month!"
"What do you mean...a deal?"
"Well, I think you can figure out something,"
There was a knock at the door.
"Get going sissy, you make the landlord happy and maybe he'll forget the rent this month."
I went to the door, smiled at him and dropped to my knees.
I did know what to do.

+


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty outfit! I love the pink bra and white gloves and white stockings. The blue skirt and pink heels are wonderful to, I'd be doing the same as you if I was wearing this cute girly outfit!!!! And I really want to!!!!

    ReplyDelete