Sunday, September 17, 2023

Home Soon

Kaaren didn’t have much of a family growing up.
A distant mother and an abusive father. One brother who died in his teens.
I’m sure that my Sweetheart dreamed of having a family like this, people who would have cared about him.
He grew up to be so different from his parents that I still find it hard to believe.
He was so nice and loving and warm. Nothing like the people who raised him.
Now I’ve made myself cry again. 
I wish you could have known him as I did.

Mrs K






Mother will be home soon so I'd better get back to the house....
She would be very cross with me if she caught me reading one of Father's first editions....and wearing my sisters dress....
After that last time....when she put me over her knees....it was so painful...so embarrassing....so hot!!!!
I'll put the book back first...then maybe have something to drink....she would be home very soon!!!

















2 comments:

  1. I hope posting some of this is cathartic for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He wrote about some of his upbringing, and high school years. Are you in those stories? We'd still love to hear the story of how the two of you found one another.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete