Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Not The One

This one covered a few of my Kaaren's favorite things.
Kaaren had a real love of worshiping my feet. It wasn’t something that I enjoyed at first but I grew to love it as I indulged him.
It also covers his love of the “magic bench” type of fantasy that he shared with his friend and fellow blogger Dee Mentia. He often told me that he wished that there was real magic in the world.
I wish there was too.

Mrs K





Cursed and transformed by that evil bitch ex-girlfriend he ventured out every day to the bench and hoped to find the one.....
The curse said that until he received "true loves kiss" he would remain a woman.....but that evil bitch twisted it and made it into "true loves kiss" on her foot!!!!
She had found lots of guys willing to give it a go....most of the time it just tickled....but sometimes she felt tingles as the more enthusiastic ones took it more seriously!!!
Unfortunately this man obviously wasn't the one....but he'd been trying for forty five minutes and she was surprised to find that she was so excited she was on the edge of cumming.....
"Anything?" he asked.
"Maybe soon Baby!!!" she replied!!!!!










1 comment:

  1. ah, but your marriage was certainly, truly, magical.

    foot worship is not one of my "things", but I can see the appeal, both for the giver and the receiver. perhaps I just have not found the right pair of feet.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete