Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Okay....but I promised my wife that I wouldn't make you cum this weekend...."
"I won't Sissy...."
"You promise?"
"I promise....just keep stroking it...."
"You're sure you're not going to cum?"
"No....yes....no....I'm not going to cum....just keep doing that...."
"It's OK as long as you don't cum...."
"I won't Sissy....I won't cum...."
"Because she'd see the stains all over the place if you came like this....and then I'll be in trouble!!!!"
"I won't get you in trouble Sissy....oh my god that's good!!!"
"Because if you were going to cum the only way she wouldn't see any stains is if I caught it all in my mouth....in case you were going to cum...."
"I'm going to cum Sissy....you better put it in your mouth right now!!!!"
"Well alright.....but this has to be our secret....."














No comments:

Post a Comment