Thursday, October 21, 2021

Let Me Explain

"Let me explain it to you....you're going to go back inside....you're going to put on the panties....you're going to put on the bra.....you're going to put on the dress....and you're going to suck his cock....or you can leave and never see me again....it's your choice...."
"I like wearing the clothes.....but do I have to suck his cock?"
"Yes you do....you get what you want and I get what I want....you like to wear pink undies and I want to see you on your knees with a cock in your mouth!!!!"
"If you really want it...."
"You know you want it too....don't you?"
"Yes Ma'am...."
















1 comment:

  1. If my wife says "let me explain it to you" it means I'm getting a spanking first then I will do as I was told so it's just easier do do what I was told to do and not question it.

    ReplyDelete