Saturday, June 6, 2020

Sunday Brunch - CANCELLED

Her assistant has stayed with us this weekend.....Stacy has slept in our her bedroom and I haven't seen much of either of them all weekend....Stacy lives alone and hasn't left her apartment in three weeks so we're certain that she won't bring that fucking virus into our home.....
When Stacy came into the kitchen she removed my panties....
"I love your cute little bottom Sissy....before I leave I have a brand new strap-on to try out...."
My wife entered....
"Doesn't that sound like fun Sissy....I'd love to watch that!!!"
I kind of nodded/grunted an agreement.....I didn't want to turn around and let them see my little clitty was dripping.....
I had been humiliated a hundred different ways at her Girls Brunch on Sundays but somehow this was so much worse.....
More intimate....more personal......just more....















1 comment:

  1. This sounds very exciting. I wish my Wife would have some friends over to exploit me...

    ReplyDelete