Monday, March 16, 2020

Working From Home

Because of the current situation her company has ordered all managers to work from home....and I'm thrilled that she won't be exposed to anything nasty.....but....this has allowed her the time to watch me do my housework and she's taking notice of things she likes......and more importantly....of things she doesn't like....
I try to do my work as I always do....but I can see her out of the corner of my eye and she has a way of distracting me!!!!














3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your work will improve.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too keen about my wife being home either. I will probably get spanked more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simplicity and beauty always play their part ... a planet made of dreams where it is difficult to lie

    M.

    ReplyDelete