Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home - CANCELLED

"You know Sissy, although we usually only put you in chastity at your wife's request, I find that I quite like the idea that we can control your orgasms....maybe this is the way we can finally make you behave!!!"
"Yes Ma'am....I'll try to be good!!!"
"Well...maybe once the quarantine is lifted we'll talk about releasing you...."
"Yes Ma'am...I understand!!!"
"I'm impressed with how well you're handling this Sissy...."
"I'm trying to change my ways Ma'am...."
"Right....now down on your back and let me ride that sweet tongue of yours for a while!!!"
"Yes Ma'am....thank you Ma'am!!!!"
And as she ground herself against the Sissy's lips he was so grateful that she hadn't plugged or gagged him....he was still open for business!!!!












4 comments:

  1. Submissive, in chastity, and open for business? Isn't that totally what all sissies should aspire to? Tee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as most others are concerned, sissy's chastity isn't their problem.....plugged or gagged would be what slows them down!!!
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Ha ha!! Plugged or gagged :) kiss, sara

      Delete
  2. para mi es una satisfacion llebar la jaula puesta y cuando viene elo novio de mi espos aun mas agusto la llebo

    ReplyDelete