Thursday, May 2, 2019

Revelation

If I think back to those first few times that I sucked a real man's cock....what I remember most is how long they took to cum....
Maybe it was because I wasn't very good at it....I was new at it after all....or maybe it was because real men just don't cum as fast as I do!!!!
The few times my little doodle was in a woman's mouth....well....I usually lasted less than a minute....and what did I know....I thought that was normal!!!!
The first guy I took into my mouth lasted just forever....or it seemed like forever to me....he thought I was moaning because of how much I was enjoying it.....but I was moaning about how much my jaw was aching....
But I'm proud to say that I saw it through like a good Sissy....I didn't stop no matter what.....I wanted that mouthful of sweet cream......and once I got it that first time there was no going back!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment