Thursday, May 16, 2019

Not Really Fair

I didn't think it was fair that he could see me but I couldn't see him!!!! After all with a cock like this I'd want everyone to know that it was me!!!!
But I guessed, several of her lovers popped to mind but I had seen each of them looking down at me on my knees sucking their cocks so it couldn't be any of them...
Then I considered her sense of humor and she might have found someone who I knew...and who knew me...
And then I thought....why bother.....just get busy sucking...it was a really delightful cock no matter who it belonged to!!!!















1 comment:

  1. I love the thrill of not knowing, the flutter of anticipation you get when a friend, colleague, neighbor, or inlaw waves hello and you wonder if they're being just a bit too friendly!

    ReplyDelete