Friday, May 10, 2019

College Days

I thought she was the one....
Her name was Antoinette and she didn't blink an eye when I told her that I wore women's clothes....she particularly liked the black full slip.....
She wrapped the lace edge around my little peenie and told me how cute it looked....
Then she settled down for a long ride on my face.....and I did my best to please her no matter which hole she was presenting me with.....
And she came....over and over....and when she had enough....she broke up with me while I was lying on the floor with my face covered in her juices....
I just wasn't "man" enough for her....












4 comments:

  1. Silly girl didn't realize that smart women have themselves a sissy AND a real man. They shouldn't have to settle for one or the other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last I heard of her she was on her third divorce so I guess I'm not the only one who wasn't man enough for her!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Well that sucks because she should have realized she could have the best of both worlds, a sissy to please her orally and a real man to fuck her good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did my best....she really liked the black full slip....an item of lingerie she had never owned....
    But I like to think it was her loss although I cried over her for days!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete