Friday, August 17, 2018

The Key

I'm used to seeing the key dangling around her neck...really....it still makes me a little crazy but it's not so bad after all these years....
But I have to wonder....
The other day when she was releasing me to clean me up it took her two tries to find the right key....it was a little frustrating and heightened my anticipation of getting hard again for the first time in a long while....no sissy cummies of course....this was just for sissy hygiene....
But later....when I'd calmed down a bit, I thought about it....she had three keys and only one fit my lock....so somewhere out there I must have two sissy sisters in chastity!!! I'd ask her about it if I could think of a way to do that without ending up over her knees!!!












5 comments:

  1. Mmm, the idea of her having multiple keys to multiple sissies is exciting! Wonder if they'll ever get the chance to meet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never question your wife. She knows whats best and if she wanted you to know she will tell you. Maybe she will surprise you someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As curious as I am you're probably right...if she had wanted me to know she would have told me....and it's not like I have to worry about her having sex with them!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. no, she won't.. but she may decide you will

      Delete
    3. Wouldn't that be dreamy!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete