Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Punishment

As part of my submission to my wonderful wife she is of course going to be punishing me from time to time...
Most of the time it's a spanking administered by hand....just in case you think that's not so bad, I want all of you closet sissies and straight readers out there to picture yourself over your wife's lap, with your panties down, getting your cheeks warmed up while she explains your infractions!!!
For more serious situations she may take out her hairbrush....or her paddle!!!! Kiss goodbye to sitting tomorrow....
I have to admit that the submissive in me loves when she does this....the tingling in my bottom is a constant reminder of my place in the relationship....and I always look back on a sound spanking with a certain little joy!!!!
Then we come to the cane!
The first time I was caned was for ruining the dress she wanted to wear on her date...I hadn't even been aware that she had acquired a cane, much less that she knew how to use it!!!!
The first time she laid four stripes on my bottom and they were worse than any spanking I had ever had....
The cane sits in our her bedroom and I eye it whenever I'm there....the most she has ever given me is eight stripes which leaves me a crying sobbing wreck.....we have a safe word which I have never ever used, but if she went beyond eight I'd be screaming it so loudly that the neighbors would hear!!!
But I understand why she does it.....she wasn't a natural dominant when we started our relationship but she has certainly grown into the role...I know I need corrections....I understand that I make mistakes......just knowing that the cane is there keeps me on my toes and makes me a better sissy for her!!!













2 comments:

  1. The cane does an excellent job teaching obedience and submission. My wife has learned to use it quite effectively. It really does work and I know I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good spanking needs to go a bit beyond what we can easily accept. That makes it clear what is going on. It does hurt enough to break through the facades and be a full submission of body and mind. She has the right and I have the need. Worrying about when the next one will come, proudly checking out the marks in the days to follow.

    ReplyDelete