Friday, August 31, 2018

Not Always

It's not always about sex....
Well other than the fact that I'm almost always wearing girls clothes....which has become less of a thing for us and more the normal way of things....
I used to be slightly uncomfortable when we were just hanging out while I was dressed but now, it's on those rare occasions when I have to slip into a suit and tie for a formal function or a polo shirt and khakis for a neighborhood get-together that I really feel uncomfortable....my world has shifted over the years and now I'm far more girl than boy...
Even she has commented on it.....the natural way my hips move when I walk....my gestures....even the way I speak....has become more feminine as the years have gone by!!!
So much of this is done on an unconscious level that I'm almost always surprised when she points it out to me!!!!
But she loves having a husband who is also her best girlfriend....her confidante....who's always there to give her a hug when she needs one and give her a laugh sometimes too!!!!
So you see it's not always about sex....in fact the best time we've had in bed over the past few days was when we ordered pizza and wings and piled up the junk food and watched some good stuff on Netflix.....oh my god....Luke Cage....we both want him!!!











2 comments: