Thursday, October 26, 2017

Will You

In case any of you ever wondered about the proposal....how does a submissive sissy propose marriage to a woman....
Well it went something like this....
"I love being your girl....I wish it could be forever...."
"Me too Sissy!"
"Do you think you could stay with me....do you think you could love me forever?"
"Oh Sissy, you're so special to me and I love you so much....are you trying to propose to me?"
"Yes, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life loving you!!!!"
"I don't know what to say Sissy.....why don't you get on your knees and ask me again!!!"
"I'll get on my belly and grovel...."
"Oh Sissy I was only teasing!!!! Of course I'll marry you.....where in the world would I ever find another man so devoted to me?"
And she took me in her arms and kissed me.....I was smaller than her and it felt just wonderful to be swept up in her arms as she kissed me to seal our union!!!











1 comment:

  1. We had a lot of discussions prior to me proposing to my girlfriend. When the day finally came I got down on my knees and and promised to always love and obey her and to be forever submissive to her and asked her to marry me. She said she would and I placed a ring on her finger and we kissed. She then took a box out of her purse and pulled a ring out and put it around my balls and attached a cage and snapped the lock shut and said I now own you and you will be forever locked in this cage and only released when I want to use you. We've been happly marries for the last 15 years.

    ReplyDelete