Monday, October 30, 2017

A Scene From Our Marriage

She was gasping and spread wide waiting for him...
His big strong cock was poised.....how I envied her.....it was beautiful and I could still taste him....
But he stopped....
He looked at me....kneeling across the room....my lipstick smeared and my dress bunched above my waist as I displayed my pitiful little caged clit for his amusement....he looked at me....as a man looks at another man....
"Do you want me to fuck your wife? Do you want to see my cock inside her?"
Oh my god how I hated myself, how I hated my tiny inadequate clit that was even now trying to get hard in it's little plastic prison!!!! I could see that she wanted that big cock....that she needed release that I couldn't give her!!!!!
Did I want him to fuck her? No, I wanted to fuck her....I wanted to have her suck my 9 inch cock and spread her beautiful legs and invite me to fuck her.....I wanted to fuck her until she pleaded with me to stop.....I wanted to fill her with my seed and lie back after while we both caught our breath.....I wanted her to laugh as she saw I was hard again....I wanted to hear her gasp as I entered her.....I wanted to hear her moans and screams as she came over and over as she rode my big cock....till I came inside her again....exploding into her....filling her with my hot cum and making her cum again!!!! That was what I wanted.....
But his voice came and called me back from my reverie....
"Well Sissy.....do you want me to fuck her or not? Tell me now....I think she needs me now!!!!"
I looked at her....she nodded.....desire was written all across her face....she wanted to be fucked by a man....a real man!!!!
"Yes!"
"I didn't hear you Sissy!"
"Yes, please fuck my wife!!!! I want to see your cock inside her....inside my wife....I want you to make her cum.....I want you to give her what I can't!!!!"
He laughed.....
"Very well Sissy.....just kneel there and watch!!!"
And I did....










7 comments:

  1. Very poignant. Thanks for sharing.

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about your powerful post. Do you think a sense of inadequacy is at the heart of every sissy husband?

    Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really say to be honest with you....my sissy desires would probably be with me even if I was hung like a mule.....I think being....small....just added another reason to feel less than a man!!!
      But being small has its plus side too....without the chastity I barely make a bump in my panties and my overall smaller stature has helped me to make a reasonably convincing woman if you don't look too close!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your response. Glad you can see the positive side! LOL

      Delete
    3. Always look on the bright side of life!!!!
      I learned that from the wisdom of Monty Python!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. omg...how true! So well said... ~sara

    ReplyDelete