Wednesday, September 6, 2017

And Then

"And do you know what happened then?"
"What?"
"He asked if he could wear my panties!!!!"
"OMG I don't believe it!!!!"
"It's true and when I went to my panty drawer to give him a pair, he said he wanted a pair of my DIRTY PANTIES!!!!!
"Oh no!!!! What did you do?"
"I took off the pair I was wearing and made him put them on!!!"
"I can't believe it.....he was wearing your dirty panties....that's gross....and maybe a little hot too....."
"But the best part is he really likes you.....and I told him how much you wanted him to wear your dirty panties!!!!"
"You didn't!!!!!"
"I did, and he should be here in a couple of minutes!!!!"
"What should I do?"
"Just wait....your panties are in my room .....he'll put them on and we can make him do anything we want from now on!!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment