Thursday, March 23, 2017

Better

"Do you remember Sissy.....do you remember when I would put your sweet little clitty in my mouth and I would suck and lick it....do you remember how much I told you I loved it....it was so cute....and I didn't have to worry about deep throating you because you were just so little.....do you remember how much you loved it....do you remember how fast it would be over....you would squirt your little cummies in no time at all.....do you remember.....and you would just groan and moan.....just like you're doing now....do you remember?"
"Yes I remember....oh god please....."
"Now isn't this better.....I can suck and lick you for as long as I like and I don't have to worry about your sissy cream getting in my mouth.....I think this is the best time I've had with your little girly clit in a long time.....isn't this so much better?"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"









No comments:

Post a Comment