Friday, April 15, 2016

Something Every Young Girl Should Know



"Are you sure Mom? That's what boys really like? What's it called again?"
"It's called Pegging Dear and every boy I ever dated loved it!!!"
"Every boy? Does that mean that Daddy...."
"Your Daddy loved it the most and he still does!!!!! If yo take your man like this I guarantee you he'll be devoted to you forever!!!"
"Gosh Mom! Thanks....I'll try it with Bobby on Saturday night!!!"
"That's my girl....now off to bed....I want to go over something with your father!!!"
"Oh Mom! You are so bad!!!"
"Yes....but your Daddy loves me that way!!!!"













2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it....I have a quirky sense of humor and I'm not always sure people "get" me....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete