Sunday, April 17, 2016

Pretty Eyes

"Oh Baby your eyes are so pretty!!! I'm so glad you let me make you up like this!!!"
"Well it's just us....I figured if you really wanted too...."
"Yeah Baby...just you and me....it'll be our secret!"
"To tell you the truth this is making me kind of hot..."
"I can tell....but try to control yourself till Stacy gets here okay?"
"What the hell I thought it was just you and me!!!!"
"Calm down Baby, Stacy is bringing over her pretty blonde wig!!! She loves that wig so you be nice when she gets here....I've always had a kind of fantasy about making it with a pretty blonde!!"
"Okay....I guess...if it's just you and me.....and Stacy....I guess that's okay...."
"And Claire and Ashley are bringing lingerie and shoes......oh and Linda is bringing a couple of dresses....you don't mind do you?"
"But I thought you said it was just private between us?"
"Well it is......except for Stacy, Claire, Ashley and Linda....and Jeremy....it's completely  private....just between us...."
"Wait....who's Jeremy???"
"Never you mind....now be quiet while I finish your makeup!!!"















No comments:

Post a Comment