Thursday, July 21, 2022

So.....

"Kaaren" wrote this a couple of weeks ago but never posted it for reasons that I will make clear soon. Just so you know what's going on.
We're both OK. Kaaren hasn't had access to any of his electronics for a few weeks and won't have access till we get home.
I want him to rest and I'm being pretty strict about it.
I understand all of your concern and I'm touched by the affection you all have for my sweet husband.
I will update this soon.
Mrs. K 

________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 So....I came home....
I was angry that she had ignored me.....
I was angry that I had to spend another night in the damned hospital....
But mostly I was angry that she ignored me....
When she came and brought me home in the morning neither of us had much to say....
And when we got home she told me that we had to talk....we couldn't leave it as it was....
So I met her in the living room and crawled up over her knees....I flipped my skirt up and left my panties on because...sometimes....when we talk she likes to leave them on....
She didn't spank me as I expected....instead she opened up to me about how the last few months had affected her....
She told me of the anxiety.....the fear....the helplessness she'd felt....
By the time she was done she was sobbing.....
It broke my heart to hear the sadness and fear she'd felt....
I was crying too....my anger melted away as I put myself in her shoes....
She apologized for forcing me to the hospital but told me that she would do it again....she was afraid of losing me and would do what she thought best to keep us together for a long....long time....
Then she astounded me!!!
She told me to stand up and then to rake her place sitting in the chair....
Then she put herself over my lap.....and told me that I should make her feel my frustrations....she was ready!!!!
I put my hand on her beautiful bottom but I couldn't bring myself to spank her....
She was right to be scared.....she was always right.....and I adored her sweet bottom!!!!
I had seen her spanked by a few of her lovers over the years.....and I admit that I kind of envied them a little.....
But I couldn't......
Then I was sobbing.....

We went to bed together later and just held on to each other.....
Maybe it would be OK....
I still love her more than anything....more than my own life.....






7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Kaaren and Mrs K
    And sharing this very touching and intimate moment with us

    Oh and Mrs K, while we do have affection for Kaaren, we also share the same affection for you.
    Wishing you continued recovery


    Wishing you both continued recovery
    Love Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. health is the most important, especially if you are a couple, love for each other gives every right to worry. because in marriage it's not "me" but "we"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you both are okay. It's nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen to the doctors, not the internet. You were right. He can come back when he does, or he never does. More important to get better now. Hugs to you, it isn't easy for you either. He's lucky to have you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sincerely hope that everything, in all aspects of your lives, improves and you end up having many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww…that is actually so sweet. ❤️ Thank you for sharing. Hugs SaraE

    ReplyDelete