Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Stacy

So....I thought it was time to write a little post about Stacy!!!!
My wife's assistant Stacy has been staying with us almost since the pandemic began....it's alright with me....I love her...not the same as my wife....but she's got a space in my heart too!!!
Their work relationship turned into a friendship and slowly grew to be more than that....
I'm pretty sure Stacy is a little submissive and enjoys being my wife's assistant in more than a professional relationship....in fact I'm sure of it!!!
I know they make love together although I'm never allowed to watch....but I have seen them cuddling and kissing....
And she's a keyholder who enjoys complete freedom where I'm concerned....
She's particularly fond of using the strap-on.....and she really enjoys giving me a good spanking!!!!
It's a rare occasion where they both indulge in my correction....but it's wonderful when they do!!!!
Although I'm unable to sit comfortably for a day or two.....it's all smiles around the house and I feel like I've made both of them very happy!!!
Plus I get to hear a lot of their lovemaking later....and that makes me happy!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment