Friday, December 3, 2021

I Sent Her A Pic

I sent her a pic of what I was doing like she asked....
I wondered who else at her office gets to see these pics....
Her assistant Stacy obviously gets to see them....but she's been practically living with us since this whole pandemic started so it's nothing new for her to see me like this....
But I wonder if anyone else has seen me....
She texted back that I had just earned a spanking.....
I wondered why....and texted back that I was curious what I had done wrong....after all I was on my knees cleaning the bathroom....one of my least favorite things to do....
She texted back that I had sent her a pic with a pouty face.....and that wasn't allowed....
I checked the pic and she was right.....hopefully it wouldn't be so bad that I can't sit....I'm making pot roast tonight and it's one of my favorites....and I like to sit with them when we eat!!!
















3 comments:

  1. You should also be spanked for not wearing rubber gloves while cleaning the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She also earned a little humiliation. The photo was put on the wall in the men's room with her phone number. She had better not pout when she answers the facetime request.

    ReplyDelete