Sunday, May 2, 2021

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"What the Hell is this....." my wife shouted.
"It's not my fault this time.....he just came in here, bent me over and started fucking me!!!"
"So Sissy.....you're telling me you didn't tease him all weekend?"
"No Sweetheart....I was a good girl all weekend!!!"
"And now you're saying that he just happened to walk in here and decided that he had to fuck you...."
"Yes Ma'am...."
"I don't even know who he is Sissy....or what he's doing in my house....care to explain that?"
"Ummm....no not really....."
"And when he came in here and decided to fuck you....in my house....did it ever occur to you that you could have said no?"
"Well I guess I could have said no....now that you mention it...."
"And why didn't you?"
"Honestly....would you have said no to a cock like this?"
"Good point Sissy....you can think it over as you ride the Pink Bus back to school....you run along and pack....I'll finish up here!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"














1 comment:

  1. Interesting weekend :)

    What's she learning at that school anyway?

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete