Thursday, March 25, 2021

Billy's Sister

My friend Billy had a sister named Dana....she was kind of cute....but I was far too shy to ask her out....
She was a Catholic schoolgirl and that meant the little pleated skirt and the kneesox that fed my fetish ridden mind...
She used to go away with her parents almost every weekend to see her grandparents in Pennsylvania....and as teenagers that always meant that the party was at Billy's house!!!
I would always manage at some point or another to sneak into Dana's room....her panty drawer was on the left....second drawer down....and she always had he prettiest panties....nylon with lace sides....and....I couldn't help myself....I stole almost all of them...
I thought I was slick....I never stole them when I was the only one there....but she figured it out anyway....
"The only time my underwear has been stolen is when you're here....you are the only one it could be...."
I denied and laughed at her accusations but she stopped me in my tracks...
"If you like my underwear so much....I'd love to see you wearing them...."
I laughed it off as I told her she was a freak....
How different my life could have been if I'd only shown her that I was wearing a pair of her panties then....pink with lace panels on the sides....













1 comment:

  1. OMG, I am wearing those same exact panties right now! giggles

    ReplyDelete