Saturday, May 30, 2020

Quarantine

What do you miss most about being under quarantine?
Going out to your favorite restaurant....oh yeah....me too....a beautiful New York Strip steak, medium rare, with mushrooms.....oh yeah....I miss that....
Going out to the clubs and dancing the night away.....I love to dance....and I miss it very much....she laughs at me when I put on music and dance around the house....
The Theater.....I love going to shows....sure they're overpriced and the seating is wildly uncomfortable....but I love seeing a good show that's performed well....
A Bloody Mary at my favorite bar.....Johnny the bartender really knows how to make them....I'd tell you the bar's name but I'm afraid it would mean crowds and I wouldn't get my favorite stool up in the corner....
And so much more....
Shopping....
Picnics.....
Family gatherings....well....with her family.....
Grilling burgers for the kids....except little Maddy....she likes hot dogs....just like me!!!!
And you can all get your minds out of the gutter....Maddy is five and she's the closest I'll ever have to a daughter....
Going swimming with everybody.....I love to see the bulges and the boobs.....
But most of all I miss sucking a nice big cock.....
I love the feel of it in my mouth and I love to hear the moans and groans as I work on those delicious cocks.....
I'm just tired of waiting for it....














1 comment:

  1. ami la cuerentena no me hace ningun daño el daño me lo hace no tener un buenisima polla emn mi dulce boca

    ReplyDelete