Friday, May 22, 2020

Let's Go

"Let's go bitch....lets show your wife the kind of bitchboi she married...."
"Please can I at least clean myself...."
"Oh no bitch....I want her to see my cum leaking out of your ass....she's going to really learn all about you today...."
"But I...."
"You get on in there and ask her if you can borrow a pair of her panties to wear because a real man's cum is leaking out of you boi pussy...and when she finishes laughing I'm going to fuck her right in front of you....I'm going to make her cum like she never has before, on that puny little dick of yours...."
"Please I...."
"You have something to say bitch you better say it now.....cause after this the only time I want to see you open your mouth is when I want to stick my cock in it....."
"I wanted to say.....Thank you!!!!"













1 comment:

  1. Ha ha!! What total control.. "Ask her if you can borrow a pair of her panties to wear because a real man's cum is leaking out of you boi pussy" kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete