Sunday, February 23, 2020

How About A Blowjob

"I'm feeling a little horny Baby....how about you?"
"I'm always interested....you know....what did you have in mind Sweetheart?"
"I've been thinking all day about a sloppy wet blowjob....are you interested?"
This was not my first rodeo....she wasn't going to fool me again....
"Am I getting or giving?"
"Oh what a naughty question....I'm surprised at you Sissy....I was going to take your little clitty in my mouth and lick and suck you until you shot my mouth full of the sissy cream that's been building up all these months......but now I think you'll be sucking my big cock!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am.....can I ask you one question?"
"Of course Sissy...."
"Was any of that true?"
"Would it really bother you if it was Sissy?"
"Well....yes it would...."
"Then it was all completely true.....now think about what you missed out on while you suck my big cock!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!!"













2 comments:

  1. When my wife mentions the word blowjob, it's the signal for me to lick her to an orgasm. Traditional blowjobs just don't happen in our house! Sissy Jenna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, OMG.. yes, please! kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete