Saturday, February 1, 2020

He Said

He said he was going to fuck her in her ass.....that was still virgin territory all I was ever allowed to do was put my tongue and sometimes a finger there.....but he was planning to fill her ass with his big cock.....
I was surprised that she didn't tell him no.....that she didn't tell him her ass was off limits as she had so often told me....
So I took my time......I pushed my tongue into her last virgin hole for the last time....I so wished it was me taking that last cherry but I understood why she wanted a real man to do it.....at least I'd be able to clean up after!!!!!















2 comments:

  1. Being ignored at the same time... priceless :) kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo se lo que sientes cuando es la primera ves que me cojen por detras es maravilloso y exitante

    ReplyDelete