Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"But you said I couldn't fuck him under your roof....and we're not technically under your roof Sweetheart!!!!"
"Dammit Sissy.....I should have sent you to law school instead of Sissy School!!!! I'm so tired of your looking for loopholes so that you can disobey me!!!!"
"But technically I didn't...."
"Enough Sissy....I'm not going to argue with you while you've got my boyfriends dick inside you!!!!"
"But...."
"But nothing!!!!! You get your dick out of my sissy husband and you Sissy....pack your bags....the pink bus is on the way!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am......but maybe you could give us another couple of minutes...I think he's about to pop?"
"Absolutely not Sissy....I'll be the only one making him "pop" around this house....now get going and move that ass fast....I want you packed and waiting on the curb when the bus gets here!!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"










4 comments:

  1. You are such a bad influence, Kaaren! How many of your wife's boyfriends have found themselves on the Pink Bus because they've given into your sweet charms one time too many? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really all about never saying no!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. As usually, a sissy steals her Wife's lovers. Women of the world, be careful with sissies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit we're pretty single minded and basically insatiable!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete