Saturday, July 27, 2019

Review

"My husband and I were here the other night and I quite enjoyed my meal....it was nothing too fancy but it was delicious.....I'm so sorry that my husband posted a one-star review simply because he didn't enjoy the meal I ordered for him...."
"Well we get used to unfair reviews....but we're so glad you enjoyed your meal!!!"
"I did....very much....in fact I enjoyed it so much that I have decided to let you decide....."
"I'm not sure I understand....decide what?"
"Sissy.....drop your pants.....that's my good girl.....you see I have him locked up and he has no way to have an orgasm until I release him with this key.....and I want you to hold on to this key until you think he deserves release!!!!
"So I guess you'll be coming in regularly...."
"Probably.....at least once every couple of months....isn't that right Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am!"










No comments:

Post a Comment