Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

She was really clear on this.....no blowjobs.....I was not to offer or accept any offers from anyone to put their beautiful hard cocks in my mouth.....
I agreed....pouting and reluctant.....and she laughed...
"Just think.....you were once a man....my husband....and here you are pouting because I won't let you suck any cocks this weekend.....I was so right to send you to that school....you are such a sissy!!!!"
When she came home later I didn't understand why she was so upset.....I didn't have anyone's cock in my mouth!!!! It didn't seem to matter to her as she demanded an emergency pickup from the pink bus!!!!
The ride back on the bus made almost made me squirt in my panties as I felt his cum inside me!!!!!













1 comment:

  1. Would you get extra credit if you cum in your panties on the way back to sissy school?

    ReplyDelete