Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Harder!!!! A Halloween Tale

Yes I'll admit I'm a slut......I always want more....
The sissies around here all tell the tale of the Sissy Who Wanted More.....
It was a typical party except for that one girl and he decided that she was what he wanted...
She was a horny sissy who just wanted a man....any man would do.....
While he was an inexperienced lad the sissy had more than enough experience to show him what to do and how to do it!!!!
Sissy kept moaning that she needed more....more.....more....
His body was exhausted but he couldn't stop....
"More......give me more...." the Sissy moaned!
"I've given you my all!!!!" the poor lad shouted!!!!
"Not yet you haven't......I told you I wanted it all!!!!"
"Please no more!!!!!"
But Sissy wanted more and she got it!!!!
Now the people around here are careful....when they say that "Sissy will get you if you don't watch out" they really mean it!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment