Monday, October 23, 2023

OMG Kaaren

Yes Kaaren had a small one.
Not microscopic, but small.
The very first time l gave him a blowjob I could take him all in my mouth without gagging.
He was embarrassed about it and very easily humiliated because of it.
I don’t know if it added to his submissive nature or maybe it caused it, who can say,
But being exposed to a group was almost more than he could take.
Almost but not quite. 
He cringed at the humiliation but he craved it too.
As I’ve said before, Kaaren was complicated.

Mrs K




"OMG Kaaren has a dick!!!!"
"No she doesn't....look at it....dicks don't come that small!!!!"
"I guess you're right....I've never seen one that small!!!"













8 comments:

  1. we are surprising sensitive about these things, as George demonstrated once on Seinfeld.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed; it can be quite embarrassing. ;)

      Delete
    2. If Kaaren had shrunk a little more his panties would have been much flatter in front. What would I have done with the chastity cages?

      Mrs K

      Delete
    3. as Squeeze sang:

      Shrinking in the sea so cold
      Topless ladies look away
      A he-man in a sudden shower
      Shelters from the rain

      Delete
  2. it's rather unfair, really. there are many, many men, myself included, who love modestly breasted women, but I'm not sure there's a large group of women who prefer modestly hung men, at least visually.

    I've always been more or less happy with my own equipment, although I'm more or a grow-er than a show-er. When I was a teenager, I had a year-long affair with an older, married, woman. when I finally broke it off, she taunted my by telling me her husband's cock was larger than mine. it didn't really hurt me the way she thought...

    ...but 40+ years later, I still haven't forgotten it. so, maybe she won?

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaaren shared your preference for women with smaller breasts. I am one of those women and used to worry about it, strangely enough it was Kaaren and her constant demonstration of her love and desire for me that allowed me to like myself as I am.
      Bonuses are that I don’t have back pain, I don’t have any serious sagging and my clothes fit me better.
      Plus, I’ve had bigger men and I’ve enjoyed them very much but Kaaren was still the most desirable man I’ve ever met.
      He was small but it’s not like it was his fault.
      And I thought his was so cute too!

      Mrs K

      Delete
  3. I've been a lifelong member of the A-team.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete