Saturday, April 29, 2017

All Over Her

His hands were all over her....making her gasp....making her moan....
Her clothes were pushed aside....she didn't stop him as he roughly grabbed her breasts.....she gasped in pleasure as a finger....then two....tickled her clit and slipped between the soaking wet lips of her sex!!!!
She was lost in the pleasure of being taken by a man.... a real man who didn't beg....didn't ask permission....a real man who took what he wanted... and what he wanted was her!!!!
She was lost in the pleasure but he was maintaining direct eye contact with me as I knelt in the corner...my little clit locked away and hidden in the frills....he had a small grin as he watched me.....kneeling...passive....a silent witness to his seduction of my beautiful wife...












No comments:

Post a Comment