Saturday, February 11, 2017

Gone

When I went to wake her this morning he was gone....the bed smelled of his cologne and sex.....I had heard them still going strong until sleep finally overcame me.....I was in dreamland while another man was fucking my wife....just across the hall....
I wonder if she showered after or will I get to taste them when she wakes....I slip into the bed.....into his spot.....and I feel the wet spot next to my hip....this is where he fucked her.....this is where she came on his cock.....this is where he poured his cream into her!!!
As I snuggled against her she almost woke....
"Is that you Sissy...."
"Yes Sweetheart....it's very early....go back to sleep..."
"Hold me Sissy I was dreaming about you...."
I put my arms around her and held her.....after fucking him all night she was dreaming about me!!!! If I could have gotten hard in the cage I would be hard as a rock now!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment