Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dangerous Questions

Even a Sissy knows that there are dangerous questions in any marriage.....
Sometimes you have to treat marriage like a minefield....you have to be extremely careful how you proceed....one wrong step and....BOOM!!!!
Every husband, Sissy or not, has faced the dreaded. "Does this make me look fat" question. And the right answer is always to tell her that she's beautiful!
So when she's sitting there asking you if she should fuck her date.....well you have to tread carefully because she already knows the answer....she knew it right after they met for the first time....
I used to get away with telling her that "I love you no matter what", but she got wise to that....
Now I simply tell her that if she doesn't want to fuck him then I'd be more than happy to take her place.....she seems happy with that answer.....and I haven't taken her place yet.....but I hope that some day.....









1 comment:

  1. I learned the hard way about dangerous questions. One time my wife's friend was over and asked if her jeans made her ass look fat. I said it's not the jeans. I was immediately over my wife's knee getting my behind blistered.

    ReplyDelete