Sunday, August 28, 2016

Tell Them

"Go ahead Sissy...tell my friends why you're locked in the cage!"
"Because I have a tiny useless little clit instead of a mans cock....I cum too fast and I can't offer pleasure to anyone with it!!!"
When their laughter died down my wife continued....
"Tell them about the last time you had an orgasm Sissy!!!!"
"I don't remember the last time I had an orgasm....it's been a long time....":
More laughter.....
"Tell them when I had my last orgasm Sissy!"
"Last night she came over and over on Tyrone's big black cock....while I knelt and watched!!!"
The laughter seemed so loud......I was totally humiliated....I loved it!!!!











2 comments:

  1. It's always good to have a sissy confess his shortcomings. Now the wife has to make her cuckold wear panties when Tyrone comes to visit. And maybe a nice babydoll nightie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love Wife have me do this...but be mortified too :) ~s

    ReplyDelete