Tuesday, August 9, 2016

That Can't Be

"That can't be my husband!!!! Oh my god....He's been here less than a week!!! I never dreamed I'd get results like this!!!!"
"Well as it turned out once our councilors broke through his initial resistance, at heart he had been a little sissy girl all along!!!!" Of course we can change him back if you're not happy...."
"Don't you dare....I can't wait to bring my new little girl home and introduce her to my new boyfriend....he's going to love this!!!!"

 










3 comments:

  1. "I can't wait to bring my new little girl home and introduce her to my new boyfriend." Great pic, and a great caption, but that puts it over the top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific scenario. Maybe you could expand it to... novel length? (Just kidding.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sissy girl would not want to wear such a pretty dress and hopefully thickly diapered as well

    ReplyDelete