Friday, June 17, 2016

Torture

You can spank me...whip me....cane me....deny me orgasm...humiliate me....in public or in private....you can scold me....smack me....make me do things I never dreamed....make me suck cocks...make me lick assholes.....make me lick the dirt off of the bottom of your feet....you can fuck me or allow your lovers to fuck me....you can plug me....peg me....cuckold me....lock me in chastity...loan me to your friends....make me into your sissy maid....
But making me kneel so close....while you're fingers touch you ...so close I can smell your arousal....while you've gagged me so I can't.....this is truly torture!!!!













3 comments:

  1. Physical pain is OK but mental torment is the ultimate form of torture. A Dom must really know her sissies, needs, wants, and what makes her sissy tick to create such a torment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be deep psychological torture. I certainly agree with MG's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is very torture when passion cannot lick the chick

    ReplyDelete