Sunday, June 26, 2016

Footsteps

Sissy heard his bedroom door open and soft footsteps as someone came in.....
Sissy pretended to sleep as she listened for a clue....was it him or her.....
His covers slowly pulled down.....his nightie softly pulled up....then nothing....then a hand.....softly cupping his bottom....it was his!!!! Sissy had so hoped!!!! And then another hand....smaller...softer....oh my god...they were both here!!!!!
Sissy held still....but his attention was on the hands....moving over his bottom....sliding in between his cheeks...making him squirm.....
A soft kiss on his ear and then her soft voice.....
"Sissy, I know you're awake.....he wants you....I told him it was OK with me if it was OK with you.....do you want to Sissy?? Do you want him to fuck you like a girl....I'll lube you up....and I'd love to watch....but it's up to you....."
Sissy remembered his big cock pounding his wife earlier....he remembered her cries as he entered her....he remembered how many times he had made her cum......
"Yes please!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment