Wednesday, February 10, 2016

What's That

"Why are you looking at me like that...what's that you have there?"
"It's a beautifully clear picture of you in those cute little panties,,,,pink really is your color!"
"I'm afraid you're mistaken....please leave my office!"
"Oh and this closeup of that big black in your mouth!!!! I'm sure the Board of Directors would love to see that....or maybe just your wife..."
"Oh my god!!!! What do you want!!!! How much is this going to cost me?"
"Oh I don't want money Sissy...I'm interested in that VP position!!!!"
"But I've already promised it to Somers!"
"Let me see...where is the Send button on this?"
"Alright....it's yours...Is that all...I have work to do...."
"Yes you do....be at my house at eight...bring all your girly clothes....you are going to model everything you have for me....and my husband!!!!"









No comments:

Post a Comment