Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Fulfillment

I gasped as her cock slammed into me again!!!! She was splitting me wide open and it was ....wonderful!!!! She had been the one...the one I desired since we met years ago!!!! She had lured me and had used her wiles to draw me in....and her pictures.....oh my god...how many times I would have cum if I hadn't been caged.....every nerve in my body....every tiny move she made was sending me closer and closer to the peak of ecstasy!!!!!
She thrust into me over and over...again and again and I knew I would cum....I knew she would make me cum.....I loved her and she would make me cum.....

"Kaaren....wake up.....what the hell....a wet dream at your age!!!! Change the sheets! Change your panties and come downstairs for a spanking....and I want to see those wet panties in your mouth!!!!"

If only I could go back....just a few minutes....if only I could feel her cum inside me....it would all be worth it.....














No comments:

Post a Comment