Sunday, August 16, 2015

Home on the Range

It was a surprise for me she said! I was bundled into the car early in the morning and blindfolded so I wouldn't know where we were going! She and Mark were making small talk as she drove to our mystery destination!!!
I had a feeling I knew where we were going!
As soon as the car stopped I knew where we were, Baby Pony Ranch! The sound of the little harness bells and the crack of the buggy whips was unmistakable!
I have a strange attraction to this place! I love the ultimate submission it requires but I wasn't sure I wanted to share this with her lover who looked around, taking in the sights and sounds of the many "ponies" being put through their paces!
I was led away by one of the trainers to be outfitted for my session as they went to the Ranch House to register me!
Soon I was once again in the familiar harness and had the bit slipped into my mouth I felt the submissive in me taking over! As the trainer led me to the "Ring" for some remedial training I passed my wife and Mark and although he actually laughed at me I saw my wife look me in the eye. I tried to smile as best as I could with the bit in place and she smiled back!
It was alright! I was into that submissive space where the only thing that mattered was immediate obedience! The humiliation would come later!!!














1 comment:

  1. Are you going to share the details of your pony training?

    FD

    ReplyDelete