Sunday, August 31, 2014

Look But Don't Touch - Sissy Training

"Look but don't touch! What do you want to do?"
"i want to have sex with you."
"A real man would say he wanted to fuck me...what do you want to do?"
"I...I want to fuck you!"
"A real man could fuck me with his great big cock! What do you want to do?"
"I'm a real man and I want to fuck you!"
"Does a real man have a little tiny clit instead of a man's cock?"
"I...I don't....I don't ....I don't know!"
 "Does a real man kneel and just look and not touch?"
"But you said I had to...."
"Does a real man do what his woman tells him to do?"
"But I...."
"Go upstairs and pick out a pretty pair of my panties, put them on and come back here and maybe I'll allow you to lick me!""But I..."
"You'd better hurry because if you're not back here in five minutes wearing my panties you'll be very sorry!"
"Yes...yes Ma'am!"










No comments:

Post a Comment