Friday, June 27, 2014

Called Back

I had interviewed with a small shipping company and even though I had demonstrated my willingness to go over and above I had been turned down! So imagine my surprise when I got a call to come back for a second interview!

I arrived promptly! I had picked out my favorite dress...


Stepping in I was introduced to the warehouse manager...


He said that we would skip the formalities and get right to it!


He said how much I impressed him and I only had to convince some of his other managers...


There were an awful lot of managers! Human resources...Labor Relations...Safety...Operations...


I had lost track...was this the personnel manager or the office manager...he sure had a nice cock!


As a few more "managers" entered the room I felt my panties coming down and someone saying hello!!!



And I loved saying "Hello" back! 




I decided that if I didn't get the job I'd re-apply as soon as possible!!!!



Finally we settled into a nice rhythm! I'm pretty sure this is the place for me!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment