Sunday, May 4, 2014

When I Was A Girl

When I was a girl my friends and I would always talk about the kind of man we wanted to marry! We all wanted a big, strong man who would fulfill all our needs and treat us like princesses!
I never dreamed that I'd marry a sissy who would not treat me like a princess, instead he would treat me like a queen! He wasn't big and strong but he was willing to suck my big and strong lover's cock to get it nice and hard for me!
I never dreamed it but I love it!









2 comments:

  1. Sometimes things just work out for the best. I think my cheerleader feels that way too, now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife has pretty much said this to me, maybe not in so many words! I had you and your cheerleader in mind when I was writing this post!

      Delete