Friday, April 11, 2014

I Heard The Door

I heard the door open and footsteps approach the bed! I strained to hear something that would help me identify him but all I heard was his soft breathing as he stood so close! My senses were straining and so was my poor little clit, locked away in it's little cage! All I knew was that he was going to take me however he wanted, she had promised him that! She also promised him I would never know who he was unless he wanted me to know!
All she said to me was, "You see him almost every day Sissy!"
He could be anyone...I tried to think and then I felt his hands on me and I forgot everything...at least for a while!!!














3 comments:

  1. Messing with a sissy's mind.
    Exciting, Cruel, and a lesson as to WHO IS IN CHARGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WISH I could be in that position......oooohh the anticipation !! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this will get the old heart pumping for a while....

    ReplyDelete